Sunday, September 27, 2009

Here we go...

Well it comes to the end of my first night here in the great city of Mazatlan and I have to admit I can't say a whole lot besides God is amazing.  Getting here at first i was kinda wondering why God picked me to go here it didn't seem like the perfect fit.  When i got here they were kinda like here's your bunk and then i didn't know what to do so that was weird.  Also i had to endure some converstations about politics the first day that were brutal.  But God is so faithful after a full day here i can tell the fit here is perfect..the poeple here and their stories of how we all got here are crazy and you can see God's hand in it already, one guy a week ago was pretty much in Austin, Texas wasting his life as he puts it, and in that span he ended up Mazatlan homeless and hten found hte base applied for the school and bamb.  Anyway at first i was a little skeptical about our team as the first few conversations were about things like politics but once i endured that we are really starting to gel and get along.  Another way its a perfect fit in in respect to my wish to learn guitar.  I really want to learn guitar for worshipping by myself and stuff so i felt God tell me to bring my guitar and bamb theres a couple other people here who want to learn guitar as well and we are prolly gonna learn together.  Anyway I dont have a lot of time here but wanted to give an update.  The ocean is awesome the view from my window/bed is awesome and its super warm, the waves are great and the actual school starts tommarrow which is great.  Love everyone God bless from Mazatlan!

No comments:

Post a Comment