Thursday, March 11, 2010

The End Has Come...or has is?



Hey everyone!  Sorry I haven’t posted a blog post in a while.  I swear I wrote on while I was in Mexico City but I think the internet was down and I never posted it and now I can’t find it.  Anyway.  Thank you everyone so much for your prayers and your support!   I am so grateful! 

Well DTS graduation is tomorrow.  I can’t believe it is so soon.  It went by so fast.  God taught me and showed me so much.  I feel so much closer to His heart, deeper in intimacy with Him and stronger than ever in my faith.  God has also done so much in this base while I have been here that I have gotten to be a part of as well as in the cities of Mazatlan and Mexico City as well as South Africa.  I would love to just share so much about outreach but don’t have a lot of time right now.  On Saturday I go back to Minnesota for 3 weeks and during those 3 weeks (March 13th – April 5th) I plan to write a lot of blog posts that are just stories from outreach and things God has done so check back frequently if you wish to here a lot about that.

So the end of DTS has come.  It will be sad to say goodbye to many faces.  However, what God is calling me to do next is what is really exciting.  Starting April 5th here at YWAM Mazatlan they have a school called the prophetic WISE school.  It specializes in teaching Worship, Intercession, Spiritual Warfare, and Evangelism and working in the prophetic in these 4 areas.  It is done through lecture and practice.  More info: http://www.ywammazatlan.com/page/school-of-worship-intercession

Since outreach God has been speaking to me about doing this school and has confirmed it through various scriptures throughout the Bible.  Therefore from April 5th to June 25th I will be coming back to YWAM Mazatlan to do the WISE school.  I feel like this is a time where God really wants to grow me in the prophetic and also specifically in the area of intercession as I know that is one of the callings God has on my life is prayer warrior.  Another awesome thing is that about half of my DTS is staying around or coming back to do this school.  I am super excited for this school and would appreciate your prayers and supports as I continue to seek the face of God and dig deeper into relationship with Him. 

One note of mention about YWAM Mazatlan, the base where I am doing these schools at is that the last payment on our building is due on Monday.  In the last 2 weeks God has brought in $100,000 and we still need about $150,000.  It has been awesome to see how God has been growing each of us individually and the base during this time of seeking Him for this payment.  He has brought about special times of repentance, generosity, unity, and faith in each of us and corporately.  Please keep us in your prayers however as we continue through this process of trusting God in the payment of this building.

That’s all I got right now, thanks again everyone for your support during DTS.  God bless and check in lots during the next 3 weeks hopefully I’ll get around 10 stories up from outreach.  As always feel free to email me at chrismbrands@gmail.com God bless!

Brother Chris

My DTS and the house we built last week in Colonia Sinaloa

1 comment:

  1. you and i are having coffee soon. just so you know :) It will be nice to catch up

    ReplyDelete